عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > ~¤¢§{(¯´°•. العيــون الساهره.•°`¯)}§¢¤~ > أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه

أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه هنا توضع المواضيع الغير مكتملة او المكرره في المنتدى او المنقوله من مواقع اخرى دون تصرف ناقلها او المواضيع المخالفه.

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 07-24-2010, 10:15 PM

ed hardy hoodies Childhood of words heart sing Eng

Childhood of words: heart sing language If childhood ??????????????????Study: Heart Star Language ????????????????? Original starting on 2007-11-14?? Popularity: 1106 Written essays, written topics for, but also wrote numerous poems, but just not to touch the subject of childhood. Although also read many articles about childhood, but I never had a definite shape their own childhood ... ... Childhood, the memories of every life. Childhood is a good time, childhood friend is really the most loved and most loved of pure, nor is life's most holy light. Perhaps that is why they can forget all their,ed hardy clothes, but forget the beauty and innocence of childhood's sake! Childhood, the total so cherished. Looking back now, though it has become increasingly distant bit by bit, gradually blurred, but forgotten ... ... gone childhood,cheap mbt shoes, like a dream-like memories, can not touch, only retained a corner in their hearts. Looking to the other side is like standing on the river, I can only see the outline of the tree, dense shade, but do not see a clear line; I can see is the village with birds birds scatters in the smoke, but do not see to their village and the childlike joy. I will never not go back to childhood, this river of time, forever separated from me and it. Occasionally, it will always be some aspect of the loss, Unfortunately, Unfortunately, I can stand across the long river of history search for it. Dug out the hearts of distant memory, with an image of one of the richest color words to expand memory for childhood filled out in the text, color effect. Let the pictures depicting real life to reproduce heart. Even so, I recovered only one ten thousandth, only the memory of those spots mottled split, rough Ke Hum pain. Because of my childhood was not a rich, colorful childhood. Think back, remember that the lingering smell of chalk, the memory has gradually become clear again. That was about in my four-year-old in the memories. I grew up on campus, from the sensible, the desk lamp to see that his father write; see his father standing on the podium is the attitude that heroes; see is big brother, who worked hard in the dance; hear the text of elegance of lectures sound; heard that high-pitched voice, and reading aloud ... ... always thought that one day I will dance; I will read out loud; I will take the podium; I will my students I; also ... ... is this \... how beautiful, lifelike images, which I born! Fathers of praise, the teacher's pet, the envy of their peers ... ... ah, I am proud! I am confident! I am beautiful! I am different ... ... at this time I am like a proud princess, always feel that they are so extraordinary, is so unique! As if my childhood is paradise, but I am most proud of this paradise angel ... ... Suddenly one day, I admire the big brother, his father being taken away, they are no longer beautiful, but vicious; they no longer have pleasant singing voice, but the hysterical howling. I will not praise me praise, but ignored by; envy my companions not envy, it spurned me, abuse me, \The sky is not blue, I will not give warm, my pride will not longer exist ... ... many were not an instant over me, beauty is gone, no self-confidence, and hope no long red scarf, and teachers gone, gone concern companion. From that moment, alone with me, and cold with me, dark with me ... ... if not I would allow a large campus land, even the loss of the parent's home is cold, not the least bit warm. Only in a small blanket, it felt not to be loss of life, only in a small blanket, dare to vent, sniffle, and like to vent to the sorrow of the day, day of grievances, lonely day ... ... Have a childhood that no matter how the troubled are good, after all, worry-free filter once a child is so. I do not know whether said this heartfelt sentiment was still out. Childhood is really beautiful, and my childhood is gray, and all kinds of humiliation, and tears of bitter, lonely ... ... \, they do enjoy looking at bright light, warm wind how I want to bathe me, how would like to return to the joy of his companions and going, how warm ... want ... to me a case. In my childhood, I hope I make very, carry,true religion jeans, the real heart of the pleasant, rather than the wan smile to disguise his sense of hypocrisy to disguise myself with the pain of childhood I need a partner I need a sincere friendship, I need to warm concern. Faint hint of clouds, a tile blue tile blue sky, a slender elongated river, a tender delicate face, a nether dark light,true religion brand jeans, bright touch of sadness ... ... The only thing on my mind this is my Indeed, childhood is indeed a troubled childhood. General miserable gray sky. They do not know that I am actually a very easy to sad. Even see the tree leaf will fall a half-day half-day can not say a word. I will be hidden is a very sad, because I always hurt, did not see me really sad time. Whenever there is really sad, I will find a secluded place to hide no one to cry, very sad to cry, looking at my eyes big teeth big teeth in front of slip. I do not want to see my sad abjection, do not want to see my grief ... ... Kuwan I will be following the same as before ... ... In a flash, flash suddenly, the moment, four seasons, such as light in my eyes like flies,mbt shoes, as was in the car watching the street through the windows and wipe off the green trees, the sound issue shabu, no time to press start with The shutter on the flash off, leaving only a glimpse of some elongated. Section of yesterday's childhood had become reluctant to accept the scars from the time every day, kept the flies, as was said to me: \think of happy things ... ... \ More articles related to topics: Know ... _1755 Memories of my college life _1452 (Nung) Send Acacia of the Mid-Autumn Moon Sword smile _247

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
حب الأحساس القلب واشكاله Love Feeling Heart And The Many Shaps Of The Heart SCORPIONKING أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 18 12-21-2009 08:32 AM
Aare Recite French words 2.0 لتعلم اللغه الفرنسيه SKY معهد تعلم لغات العالم 3 10-12-2009 08:59 AM
My Heart BLACK SECRET أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 58 09-28-2008 06:44 PM
Words of Love lavender أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 24 09-07-2007 09:33 PM
My Words !!! MarKuS تعلم اللغة الانجليزيه 2 03-18-2007 11:40 AM

الساعة الآن 06:44 PM.