عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > ~¤¢§{(¯´°•. العيــون الساهره.•°`¯)}§¢¤~ > أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه

أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه هنا توضع المواضيع الغير مكتملة او المكرره في المنتدى او المنقوله من مواقع اخرى دون تصرف ناقلها او المواضيع المخالفه.

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 07-29-2010, 03:59 PM

It's very simple, this shoe just says fantastic, i

"So when I've got to have," adds her father in unison, "everyone has to have it." This "got to have it" buying policy swings into action as she swoons over rows of glittering gold and vividly pat-terned shoes from the hot-again Rome fashion house Christian Louboutin in its Milan showroom. "I'm not struggling to find anything I like here,christian shoes, this is an outstanding collection," says Fishman. There are all the headliners from the show: strappy sandals with gold logo-embossed heels, vivid green mile-high boots, delicate wedges and a shoe with a gold cantilevered heel that is an engineering feat. Fishman reaches for one of a dazzling display of christian louboutin shoes that completed the luxe look of fur and gold paraded on the catwalk in Karl Lagerfeld's collection for the house. The intricate creation is acid-treated pony hide, with details of gold-leaf leather. "It's very simple, this shoe just says fantastic, it just says this is the one," she says. She moves quickly from one jewel of a shoe to another, summing up her business decisions. "I love the slingback wedge in the logo, there are four colours and they're all going to be fabulous. "This platinum silver shoe with diamante Christian Louboutin buckles will just walk out the shop." She lets out a laugh of delight when she discovers another "got to have it" purchase. "This woven silk harlequin mule is just incredible and you see how all the colours are very Pucci inspired," she says. "Pucci is so evident on the catwalk at the moment, we saw it happening at the Versace show last night." The Italian fashion house, famous for its vivid Technicolor prints and the toast of the jet set in the 1950s and 60s, is going through a revival as fashion takes a ladylike turn this season. So Fishman can't wait to hit its showroom to buy the real thing. The first thing she pounces on at the showroom is a pair of blue patterned boots by Pucci. "These boots rock," she says.相关的主题文章: She moves quickly from one jewel of a shoe to another, summi Sale of designer wear in aid of war victims the Birkin and buckets to Christian Louboutin's shoeuettes

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Simple present **دكرياتي هي حياتي** أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 1 11-14-2013 08:31 PM
الفيلم الانيمي الرائع Fantastic.Mr.Fox.2009 vizardo24 أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 2 01-25-2010 10:41 PM
Simple, but funny wjeeeeeh تعلم اللغة الانجليزيه 1 03-20-2007 02:38 AM

الساعة الآن 07:54 PM.