عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > ~¤¢§{(¯´°•. العيــون الساهره.•°`¯)}§¢¤~ > أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه

أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه هنا توضع المواضيع الغير مكتملة او المكرره في المنتدى او المنقوله من مواقع اخرى دون تصرف ناقلها او المواضيع المخالفه.

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-18-2011, 02:48 PM

Comments National Capital standards

of: Wu Yue San Ren 4 28, the China Charity List Charity rankings ceremony will be held at the Diaoyutai State Guesthouse, the annual China also released a pre-eminent. That it be philanthropic community that a major event in fame, after all, although it is not the scarcity of good, but always need to have constantly reinforced,廣州傢庭服務價格上漲12.9% 保姆月薪達2000元, and ultimately to become fashionable. The charity always have a goal, the power of example is the infinite thing. who pre-eminent? I am very concerned about this. According to my observation, this year's pre-eminent candidate will have interest in both of them, one is the most yellow, such as charitable donations on the other a high-profile charity Chen cursor. Place between these two, generally because of one man donated money to help more, one is to make philanthropy has been more social attention. As for who should be the name of the capital city, it is estimated there are too controversial. In general, it is difficult to distinguish between the two arch-competitor. After all, a charity which acts in the public domain, who can help more people,moncler jackets online outlet, pre-eminent natural even. But the reason why the two are of equal, it is also functional in the community who can not say low as high. More than the money donated to help the people more, and high-profile charity,Taobao 500 last month, the right to cooperate with delete the infringing goods 1, so that more people are concerned about charity, and then expanded the area of ​​society as a whole and improve the level of charity, even if limited financial resources did not help so many factors However, the concept of change is sometimes more important. If we take the concept of community as one of the largest standards, Chen estimated pre-eminent position the cursor more qualified to get this title. For me personally, it touches more attention to the achievements in this regard. Charity is a universal cause, the patent is not a wealthy class, and even if someone wealthy to the extent of Bill Gates, he is not one huge capital more than the trickle of civilian power. Claim the credit as long as the change in concept, than the mere money seems to be more long-term effects. But if starting from this truth, I personally feel that capital city of the standards or have regrets. The real impact of our actions only contribute heavily to Mr. Huang and Jigonghaoyi, non-stop for Chen it? Some time ago, I saw an old man donated only 10 million, while his daily dish of gold only two yuan. Given such a person touched me, is more than two candidates. we know,20-year-old woman with a 17-year-old brother was c, money and public-spirited is not difficult, but which is not how much capital and public-spirited,Men want a court divorce his wife moved back love letters, is a very difficult thing. Such as the old man, his life may not like the chance to get the title of capital city, also there is no opportunity to lead a large construction machinery to disaster relief, but the old gentleman was really good in practice, although a little too extreme. all times, have hit the spotlight when all those numbers and ability to act beyond the ordinary act of charity, sometimes forget that the real spirit of the above goes beyond the behavior of ordinary people, This is not the fault of the world, but our hearts still have to pay tribute to the greater number of impulses that ignore the absolute value is not high,cheap monclers jacket sale, but the relative value of the action has been to the extreme. I do not feel yellow, Mr. Chen Liangwei not pre-eminent qualifications, no matter who they get the title of the two were considered up to its name. Only in the spotlight around the stage, there are more such people exist,Moncler Jackets Outlet Store, they might nationality nationality unknown, but the real social change is also reflected in their body. There is a song that says: ordinary people touched me most. Used here are suitable for me.

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
No comments wahid_xx أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 6 01-13-2011 03:55 PM
No comments wahid_xx أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 05-24-2009 01:50 AM
No comments wahid_xx أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 05-24-2009 01:40 AM
No comments wahid_xx أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 05-24-2009 01:33 AM
Double Standards Terrosism ! ميراج أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 07-08-2007 06:11 AM

الساعة الآن 02:17 AM.