عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > ~¤¢§{(¯´°•. العيــون الساهره.•°`¯)}§¢¤~ > أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه

أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه هنا توضع المواضيع الغير مكتملة او المكرره في المنتدى او المنقوله من مواقع اخرى دون تصرف ناقلها او المواضيع المخالفه.

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-05-2011, 07:21 AM

Love verse romance writer ...

1, the world's most remote distance, the distance is not life and death, not far apart, but I stand before you, you do not know that I love you. 2, not afford the burden of my affection, love, then just occasionally to honor lies. I love you, for your happiness, I am willing to give up everything - including you. 3, disappointment, and sometimes a blessing, something to look forward because it will be disappointed. Because there is love, will have expectations, so even if disappointment is a blessing, although this being a little pain. 4, the distance is the world's most Qijue two people have been very far away, strangers, suddenly one day they met, love, distance becomes very close. Then one day, no longer love, two people have been very close, became very far, even farther than before. 5, love,monster beats by dre headphones, people forget that time, the time people forget love. 6, alone is not a birthright, but by a person you love the moment. 7, like a person, is not painful. Love a person, may have lingering pain, but he gave me pleasure, also the greatest joy. 8, two people together for fun, breaking up is to reduce the pain, you can not make me happy, and I only left when I left, and very painful, but you definitely better than my pain because I am the first to say goodbye, the first is my pursuit of happiness. 9, the dog will not be thin, because it does not miss. Thin people, because he thought the others. People are always thinking of torture, in the thinking of doing a poor stray dog. 10, all things are price, price of happiness is suffering. 11, beginning at the right time, we know, there is always an end. 12, Love has not yet come,monster turbine headphones on sale, the days are carefree; the most painful, is nothing but tests and examinations. Felt great pressure, then look back, but how small. 13, some people are destined to wait for someone else, some people are destined to be so. 14, origin edge off, edge thick edge light, not our control. We can do is to cherish good chance encounter at the right time for that brief time. 15, did meet, is better than never meet. 16, why would a man forget the pain, time,In fact, that simple love, nature will make you forget. If the time should not let you forget to remember, we lost years what is the point? 17, I think that love can overcome all, who knows what she is sometimes no power. I think that love can fill the life of regret, however, create more unfortunately, has chosen to love. Wanes in a love constantly repeated. For a person, not the sky always blue. 18, when the self-love will be the end of the end of that time, you do not want to stop after no good. 19, the same person,cheap dr dre headphones online, can not give you the same pain. When he was repeatedly hurt you, the wound has been used to, feeling numb, no matter how many times in his injury, but also far less than that for the first time injuries were so painful. 20, love, smile turned to drink poisoned wine. 21, love is very difficult, more difficult to give up his beloved people. 22, when love comes, of course, happy. However, this happiness is to be paid, but also learn to accept the disappointment, pain and separation. Since then, life is no longer pure. 23, we may be able to love two people simultaneously, and be loved by two people. Unfortunately, we can only stay together with the old one. 24, fell in love with a person, there is always a little afraid, afraid to get his; fear of losing him. 25, you have not been loved, you will cherish the people that love you in the future. 26, can not meet, they miss each other. But once able to meet together once longer follow, they would torture each other. 27, only looking frustrated when I can take my tears, my joy, you can bite my shoulder. 28, if I do not love you, I will not miss you, I would not envy your side of the opposite sex, I will not lose self-confidence and fighting spirit, I will not be painful. If I can not love you, that would be great. 29, parting, is to meet again. 30, love the fire, or should not be renewed, and revived, and once those beautiful memories will disappear. If we do not meet again,Philippine officials shot the killer before the ca, maybe I miss contact with his deep, until the flesh decay; However, this moment, I hate him. All the good days far never came back out. 31,Moncler Jackets Outlet Storemonster beats by dre headphonesMoncler Jackets Outle, the pursuit and desire, only joy and the frustration and disappointment. After the frustration and disappointment that we learn to cherish. You have not been loved, you will cherish the people that love you in the future. 32, if the emotional and days can be gently torn up, thrown into the sea, then I am willing to silence from the seabed. Your words, I want to hear, do not understand my silence, you would like to see, do not understand. 33,Biography iOS 5 or 9 will support the Android-style way to unlock, Love had not complex, but three words come and go, not I love you,

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
صووور انمي رومنسي ((anime love))***برعايه ن.ب.ع.ع ووو ش. last love °•فتاة الأنمي•° أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 28 04-06-2011 06:13 PM
article writer nikeshoes3e أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 02-25-2011 04:32 AM
Huran Yahya agreat writer witha greater message..outstanding clips.. wjeeeeeh أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 07-18-2007 05:28 AM

الساعة الآن 10:24 AM.