عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > عيون الأنمي Anime > حوارات ونقاشات الانمي

حوارات ونقاشات الانمي قسم خاصة بنقاشات مسلسلات الانمي وحلقاتها واسرارها و تحليل جميع الشخصيات وابطال الانمي

Like Tree143587Likes
إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-16-2013, 08:50 PM

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة game over 4 ever
ساكورا رفضت ناروتو واستمرت بحبها لساسكي ناروتو كان يحبها لكن الان لم يعد يحبها.

بالتأكيد ناروتو لم يعد يحب ساكورا وهذا امر منطقي لا يكن للعاقل ان ينفيه :kesha:
فاصلا ربما كان ناروتو قبل الاعتراف الكاذب يكن بعض المشاعر لساكوراولكن بعد هذا الاعتراف اصبح يعتبرها صديقة عادية جدا
فهل من المعقول ان يبقى ناروتو يحب فتاة كذبت عليه واستغلت حبه لها من اجل مصالحها يعني لو انا محل ناروتو كنت كرهتها مو بس لم اعد احبها <<بس انتي بنت
اعرف اني بنت بس يعني مثلا
وكمان معقول ناروتو ما يحب انسانة خاطرت بحياتها دائما من اجله وافنت حياتها وهي تراقبه وتضحي من اجله واعادت له الامل عندما فقده واعترفت بحبها له في اخطر الاوقات واصعبها وبكل صدق وشجاعة
فهل يعقل بعد كل هذا الا يحب هيناتا :looove:
واصلا اظن ان هيناتا والان خاصة ستصبح شخصية رئيسية مهمة فهي الان ستبقى مع ناروتو
فهي قالت انني سابقى معك وسامسك بيدك
وتعبر سامسك بيدك يعني ساحصل على قلبك وساضحى بالغالي والنفيس من اجلك :hmmm:

Ask.fm | Sayat | Twitter | My list anime | my record | Tumblr

^
اتشرف بزيارتكم

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 03-16-2013, 11:02 PM

تحليل ..رووعهــ عن ناروهينا..

Naruhina Time
If your not a pairing fan and are tired of these or if you are going to flame and argue like awild person, please leave This is gonna be long

Relationships

First off, NaruSaku.

Naruto and Sakura interact often, usually very well. They are pretty comfortable, and many scenes between them are humorous. But as soon as Naruto acts out, Sakura makes sure he's put back into place, usually using violence, which does not count as any of the following:

Love
Care
Concern
Friendship
Flirting
Tough Love

Sakura usually punches Naruto because she is embarrassed of him or because he surprises her. But those are pretty stuoid excuses, don't you think? There's no doubt in my mind that Sakura obviously cares deeply for Naruto, but punching him just for basically being dumb? That's lame. Which is why I don't find their relationship to be very appealing.

Secondly, NaruHina.

Naruto and Hinata seem to have a very good, understanding relationship whenever they get the chance to talk. Naruto feels no need to act all high and mighty for her-- as proved in chapter 98. And, like NaruSaku, NaruHina seems to be a humorous relationship. But, humorous in a different way. Naruto and Hinata's
moments are usually sweet, almost like they're in a sort of love comedy. All goes well until Hinata passes out, which is also pretty funny.

But, the thing is, everything Hinata stands for, Naruto stands for. He changed her that way. I'm not trying to purposely paint NaruSaku in a negative light-- it's the truth. There is no love behind her punches-- nor is there any romance between the two so far. But Hinata's reasons for fainting, although not have much more purpose than Sakura's reasons for punching Naruto.

Hints

Naruto’s colour scheme consists of Yellow/Orange while Hinata’s consists of Blue/Purple. These colours are opposites on the colour wheel, hence showcasing how these two are opposites.

NaruHina parallels GokuChi, a pairing from DBZ, the show that has GREATLY inspired Kishimoto.

Hinata's name means something like "Towards the Sun" And Naruto is commonly described as being like the sun, as he shines light into the darkness in people's hearts.

Even Madara, Obito, and Pain are able to see these to have more than just a platonic relationship. I guess that’s one of the other abilities of the Rennigan.

Take a look at how Madara refers to Hinata here.

Missus is an informal way to refer to someones wife. Now obviously Naruto and Hinata aren’t married (yet), but this was right after the hand-holding scene, so you get my drift.

Look at Obito’s expression to Hinata and Naruto’s interaction.

And don’t forget what pain said after he “killed” Hinata.

There's no reason for Naruto and Sakura to be lovers as they're perfectly fine as friends. Sakura already has a good portion of the spotlight, especially in a shonen manga. However, everytime Hinata gets the spotlight it has something to do with Naruto. NaruHina not happening would be severely neglecting Hinata and her theme.
If Kishimoto wanted NaruSaku he would have made Hinata's feelings fade, but he didn't.
If Kishimoto wanted NaruSaku, he would have probably made it canon by now, they're all alone without Sasuke, so why hasn't it happened?
The NARUTO manga is all about friendship. Kishimoto is not going to throw that away to pave way for a romantic relationship between Team7 and/or Sai. He's going to want to either leave them single or pair them up outside of the team.
Sakura knows about Hinata's feelings for Naruto, it wouldn't be very nice on her part to still chase after him.

Counter Arguments

Kushina told Naruto to get a girl like her and not a weird girl!

I will admit that Sakura is like a Kushina Zetsu, but do you really think Kushina was refering to her bad traits? Moreover, Naruto is no where near like is father in terms of personality.
For the record, Naruto doesn’t think Hinata is weird. Second of all, the sole reason Kushina says find someone like your mother was because she assumed he’d turn out like his father, but he turned out like her, loud, hot headed and impatient. While Minato is humble, calm, level-headed, and quite. So who does this sound like to you? Hyuuga Hinata.

NaruSaku doesn’t parralel MinaKushi for this one reason:

MinaKushi:Quite/Loud

NaruSaku:Loud/Loud

Therefore, if anything MinaKushi = NaruHina & SasuKarin/Saku

Now let’s compare NaruHina childhood to MinaKushi childhood.

Naruto/Kushina are hated by most of the students for being themselves, and they also boldly state to become Hokage. Naruto/Kushina, while they didn’t hate Hinata/Minato, they viewed them in a bad way, with Naruto thinking Hinata’s dark and Kushina thinking Minato’s a wimp. Naruto/Kushina didn’t pay much attention to Hinata/Minato, but they did watch them from afar. But Naruto/Kushina noticed them when they stepped in to protect them from harm.

MinaKushi also shows that you don’t need to spend every waking second with someone in order to love them, as shown in how Minato loved Kushina without knowing her well, and she returned his feelings. Same applies for NaruHina.

Naruto never gives up, its his nindo!
Naruto has never told Sakura he loved her, and it was never his goal to get together with Sakura. Naruto's goal is to be*acknowledged, to*become Hokage*and to bring*Sasuke back. Besides, why would he need to work to be acknowledged by Sakura when he is already acknowledged by Hinata? Let's look at Hinata's theme: "Believe in yourself." How would that theme fit if Naruto ends up never acknowledging Hinata and rejects her for Sakura, someone who rejected him throughout most of Part1? That's not fair.
Oh, and not to forget, Naruto's nindo is "never take back my words", not giving up. He has never mentioned he would get Sakura to love him in Part1, so I don't see what the problem is.

Naruto would get Sakura to acknowledge him by loving him!
Not necessarily. Sakura already acknowledges Naruto, she already knows about Kyuubi, she knows him probably better than most people. If the above is the case, then why hasn't NaruSaku happened yet? They already know each other well, you'd think they'd be canon by now but they're not. Makes you think, doesn't it?

Hinata was never there for naruto!
A)Neither was Sakura
B)She had a strict father who broke her self-esteem, what did you expect?
C)Your argument is invalid because Naruto disagrees with you, and that’s all that matters.

Sai’s flashback AFTER the Pain arc shows Naruto still loves Sakura.
As you just said yourself, this was Sai thinking this and not Naruto, therefore it doesn’t matter. This flashback wasn’t placed here to show that Naruto still has feelings for Sakura, it was shown to show that Sai is starting to become more human and care about his team mates.

What about the date?
That date held no romatic context what so ever, Kishi said so himself.*

The NaruHina in the anime were only fillers!
True. But why did the animators necessarily put NaruHina in the fillers? Why'd they do that if they knew it could end some other way ending up with loads of dissapointed fans on their asses? Its absolutely normal for manga authors to tell animators how they're going to end the manga or at least what they have planned. I don't think the animators are stupid enough to put NaruHina in if they knew NaruSaku would or could happen.

Hinata can be strong without Naruto! Wouldn't that show her character development?
If anyone were to ask me this, I'd applaud them for being a good debater, but it won't work on me. Hinata's source for inspiration? Naruto, Hinata's reason to grow? Naruto. Unlike Sakura's crush for Sasuke keeping her immature, Hinata's crush for Naruto did the opposite, made her mature, made her stronger. Yes, Hinata can become acknowledged by her clan and become strong, but it wouldn't resolve her feelings for Naruto. I already proved how Sakura's feelings for Sasuke had resolved, how Naruto's feelings for Sakura had resolved, but Hinata's - maybe being a minor character - feelings have yet to be resolved.

NejiHina and KibaHina are better options for her.
Guess what?
Neji supports NaruHina:

[IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g13/tanuki-
kage/The%20rant/Naruto238-09.jpg[/IMG]

Kiba supports NaruHina, he knows Hinata's feelings for Naruto:

That's not all,*Sakura*also has a clue on what is going on;

[IMG]Hinata shouldn't be a mere love interest! Just because Hinata may be the main character's love interest doesn't mean that's all there is to her character. You're the one assuming it so. *insert nonsense here about Naruto making Hinata weak and how its like SasuIno/SasuSaku that way here* As someone who hates SasuSaku and loves NaruHina I'm profoundly*insulted. You’re insulting Naruto as the main character;*Naruto's role as a main character is to influence people and make them strong.Hinata is no exception. Saying Naruto makes someone weak, especially when it comes to Hinata, is the most outrageous and laughable thing I have ever heard in the fandom. Fact is, Naruto makes Hinata strong just like he influences every other character in the manga from Zabuza to Gaara to Tsunade,*its his role as a main character.*I know I'm repeating myself, but if you're so moronic to think that Naruto makes someone weak then dear, you need to be spoon-fed. Hinata's actually one of the very few characters that returns that and makes Naruto stronger.Previously, that was only seen in Iruka.

[IMG]Naruto makes Hinata stronger, that was predictable. Hinata making Naruto stronger, however, was unexpected. Hinata could never understand Naruto! That is true and not true Hinata's past is gravely underestimated; She had no loved ones until probably Team Eight, her mother is more likely than not dead, Neji as a branch member used her as an arguement for him to take over the Main Branch and constantly used her as the symbol of how unfair the situation was as she had the advantage even if she was weaker and the Main Branch knew this and therefore hated her for that, her father technically abandoning her. Hinata's past deserves to be up there with Naruto's, Sasuke's and Gaara's and as someone who can relate to the jinchuuriki I can assure you of that with first hand experience myself. However, if you want to specifically pull out the jinchuuriki card you may as well say Naruto will not end up with anybody unless you're arguing GaaNaru. This is a shonen manga! The guys are supposed to get what they want and girls really don't matter! Interesting that you mention this; its an oxymoron. 1.) Yes, Naruto is supposed to get what he wants, but its not specifically Sakura: Naruto wants love and to be loved, to be acknowledged. It doesn't matter on who's account. Really, it'd be better off for Naruto not to get something that he wanted*at the beginning of the manga*because, hey, the main character needs some character development too. And guess what? A lot of that was because of Hinata. 2.) Yes, this is a shonen manga, but this manga a specific target is achieving GOALS Hinata's goal is to confess to Naruto and get acknowledgment from him. First part is sort of done. Second part isn't, as she wasn't there at the end of the Neji/Naruto battle. Really, achieving goals triumphs over sexism here. Naruto will surpass Jiriaya and get the girl he wants! NaruSaku = JirTsunade Ever stop to think what it exactly is that they’re meant to surpass? Naruto is meant to surpass Jiriaya in bringing peace to the world, not getting laid. And another thing I notice is that NaruSaku always leave Dan out of this equation. Yes, Naruto is Jiriaya and yes Sakura is Tsundae, but then who’s Sasuke? Dan, that’s who. Dan disappeared from the life of Tsunade (just like Sasuke and Sakura) and she didn’t just go and replace him with option #2, Jiriaya (Naruto). Now Jiriaya, after Dan’s death, continued to flirt with Tsunade from time to time, but he fully accepted the fact that he wouldn’t, shouldn’t and can’t replace Dan as Tsunade’s lover. Why? Because Tsunade truly loved him. Same goes for Naruto, who flirted but wasn’t serious about anything since he new Sasuke was who she loved, and who she would ever love. Hinata does not have feelings for Naruto, it is only admiration![/IMG]

Naruto still loves/likes Sakura!
No, he doesn't. I won't argue on Sakura loving Naruto, but if that's the case, then its not requited. Naruto knew and accepted that Sakura did not like him back in Part1 right before the the Sasuke Retrieval arc

Remember when Sasuke was hospitalized and when he woke up Sakura jumped to embrace him leaving Naruto pensive? I'm pretty sure that it was more or less that moment when Naruto gave up his feelings on Sakura before the time jump which is what? 2 or 3 years? That's a long time. I'm pretty sure he'd give up his feelings by then.

Naruto loves Sakura, not Hinata! Sakura is what's best for him!

Hinata is better at keeping it cool when Naruto does something dumb. And, she's also better at understanding him. Sakura is not what is best for him at the moment, because Naruto endured one of the deepest pains-- rejection. Naruto was constantly being rejected by the villagers (and numerous times by Sakura) and Hinata was rejected by her father, her own flesh and blood. Perhaps once Sakura can understand and accept the fact that Naruto will never change in that aspect, then she could become a very likely competitor in the blonde's love life. But until that day, right now it seems that Hinata understands him better.*

Hinata wouldn't be able to handle a relationship with Naruto! She's too shy!

Not so. The only reason Hinata is like that around Naruto is because she loves him. Now that she has confessed, most of that tension should be gone. And, if she were to develop a relationship with Naruto, I'm sure all of her nervousness would be gone-- a big leap for her character development.*

People fail to see Hinata's character here; yes, Hinata is shy. However, she's not*that shy. Whenever she did get close to Naruto, she's the one that has striked up the conversation. Part of NaruHina is Hinata overcoming that shyness and that "fate" (Neji was to represent this in the chuunin exam) of never achieving goals and that was represented by Neji's "caged bird" comparison.

Anyways, as of late Hinata is no longer the shy little girl she used to be, and is acting more and more like her sensei Kurenia.

What about Yamato's speech in 249?

You must be tired of hearing this, so why keep bringing it up?

First of all, Yamato only knew them for what, two weeks? He doesn't know about Sasuke or Hinata. At first glance, they seemed pretty obvious. But then these two came into the picture. Sasuke and Hinata are there for a reason-- they can't be treated like pieces of meat. Secondly, he never finished. There was NO cut off 'L', NO logic behind his speech because of his absence during Part I, and no one knows what he was about to say. Only Kishimoto. And, you know what? If Kishimoto really wanted it to happen, he would have made him finish.*

It's more than obvious that Kishimoto likes and ships NaruSaku! He put them on the same team, and now Sakura's starting to like Naruto back!

There is no proof that she has A. Dropped her feelings for Sasuke, or B. Fallen for Naruto. No solid evidence, no hints, nothing. Naruto has a crush on Sakura. Sakura is in love with Sasuke. Hinata is in love with Naruto. Nothing really changed much over the years. Also... if NaruSaku was canon, don't you think he would have left Hinata out? Her character is almost entirely based on her feelings for Naruto. Her feelings for Naruto have carried on to Part II. Why? If Kishimoto kept them, they must have some sort of significance.*

Kishimoto also stated that he found it hard to add romance. Developing a romantic relationship between the two main characters would be easy. Creating romance between two people who hardly see each other is hard.

We told you so! Sakura recently confessed her feelings for Naruto!

Yes. And Naruto told her off. He could tell she was lying, and so could everyone else. Even the almighty Yamato, who so obviously supports NaruSaku. Kiba, Yamato, Kakashi, Lee... they all knew. So did I. And I have to admit, I lost a bit of respect for Sakura after that. But... at least she was doing it out of concern for Naruto. And notice it's not out of love. She wanted him to forget about the promise he made to her, but he said that the Promise was irrelevant to why he was chasing Sasuke. And the way she 'confessed'... it was simply so insincere, that I found it funny. How believable is, "I'm confessing now, so listen up!"? Sakura might as well have told Naruto that he was her second choice, which proves that we were right-- she was using him as a replacement for Sasuke. She also said, "I'm sorry, Naruto." She was crying, because she knew how much that must've hurt him. She knew he deserved better than that, and realized the mistake she had made in lying. That was the least romantic confession in the history of manga.*

And speaking of the confession, all you NaruHina fans are going crazy! All she did was confess-- it doesn't mean he will automatically love her!

Guess what? It doesn't. You are half right, half wrong.

While it doesn't mean he will automatically love her, it does mean that he knows someone truly accepts him for everything he is-- The dumbass Jinchuuriki host to Kyuubi no Yoko whom everyone hates-- and is really in love with him. Someone who sees no flaws whatsoever in him. That is very important. Sakura's punches show that she feels Naruto needs to change, or grow up in some way. But Hinata could care less-- in fact, if she could have it her way, he could stay like that forever. So, no, it doesn't mean he's in love with her. But it raises the possibility of him*learning*to love her back a great deal.

Naruto saves both Hinata and Sakura in chapter 558/9!

I beg to differ.

Hinata’s scene is different in that Naruto blocked an attack from harming her, and that panel was made for a reason. *hint, hint*

Anyways, Sakura isn’t the only one Naruto saves, he also saves Shizune and some Akimichi dude.

Also, whle we don’t see anymore of the medics, we get a whole scene of Naruto and Hinata.

Their both able to read each others eyes, eh? Seems like these two are closer than you NS fans thought.

Naruto only holds Hinata’s hand to give her chakra!
Ok, where do I begin? Oh I know, how about the fact that Naruto isn't a jerk? Naruto understands how weak emotions are and how much it hurts when those emotions are played around with.

Proof? No problem.

and take a look at this

Naruto is enraged by Sakura's confession"
Sakura herself realizes her mistake of lying to him and knows how much that must have hurt him.

there's your proof.

This goes to show Naruto isn't one to play around with others' feelings, so what makes you think he would slowly grab Hinata's hand, hold it and thank her for always being by his side, if he didn't have some sort of romantic*interest*in her? He's not one to give Hinata false hope.
قديم 03-17-2013, 12:08 AM

التقرير حلــــوو كثيــــر حبيبتي ♥we ...:glb::glb:
و يشمل كل شي يسلموو على نقلك للتقرير :looove:
... :wardah:
A K I Z A and ♥we like this.

يـآ بعدي عليكي ترآني أحبك حيــلآت يـآ فتآة ♥////♥ < R o s e

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 03-17-2013, 12:46 AM

[mark=#2e8cff]the labyrinth of magic[/mark]:madry:
العفو....
A K I Z A and JuSt $miLe like this.
قديم 03-17-2013, 12:52 AM

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ♥we مشاهدة المشاركة
[mark=#2e8cff]the labyrinth of magic[/mark]:madry:
العفو....
و لو يا قلبي ما عملت شي تستحقي اكثر ...:glb::glb:
A K I Z A likes this.

يـآ بعدي عليكي ترآني أحبك حيــلآت يـآ فتآة ♥////♥ < R o s e

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
ناروتو , نيجي , ساسكي , تشوجي , ساكورا , اينو , هيناتا .... والمقبرة المحرمة Mя.ßłαčҜ أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 64 01-04-2015 02:33 AM
بلييييييز ابي نهاية ساسكي+ساكورا ناروتو=هيناتا ๗ệאŜǿŝ๑ฤℓę أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 42 02-25-2013 03:29 PM
ناروتو + هيناتا = ناروتو لهيناتا و بس ساسكي + ساكورا = حب قاتل يلبى قلبي أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 7 10-19-2012 01:12 AM
هيناتا + ناروتو = ؟؟؟؟ ساكورا + ساسكى=؟؟؟؟ دمعة حزن عراقيه أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 53 08-05-2012 12:02 AM
قصص تعلقة بالثنائيات ساسكي & ساكورا و ناروتو & هيناتا فقط ........ мίšš кόтόкό● أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 22 02-05-2012 05:25 PM

الساعة الآن 09:29 PM.