عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > عيــون الأقسام العلمية > تحميل كتب مجانية, مراجع للتحميل

تحميل كتب مجانية, مراجع للتحميل كتب مجانية, كتب عربية للتحميل, كتب ألكترونية, كتب اجنبية, كتب تعليمية, مراجع عربية,كتب للتحميل, كتب للقراءة.

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 08-10-2015, 05:19 PM

Discussing Design Improving Communication and Collaboration through Critique by Adam Connor

Discussing Design: Improving Communication and Collaboration through Critique by Adam Connor

Discussing Design: Improving Communication and Collaboration through Critique by Adam Connor
English | June 28, 2015 | ISBN: 149190240X | 206 Pages | EPUB/MOBI/PDF (True) | 27.77 MB

Real critique has become a lost skill among collaborative teams today. Critique is intended to help teams strengthen their designs, products, and services, rather than be used to assert authority or push agendas under the guise of "feedback." In this practical guide, authors Adam Connor and Aaron Irizarry teach you techniques, tools, and a framework for helping members of your design team give and receive critique.
Using firsthand stories and lessons from prominent figures in the design community, this book examines the good, the bad, and the ugly of feedback. You'll come away with tips, actionable insights, activities, and a cheat sheet for practicing critique as a part of your collaborative process.

This book covers:

Best practices (and anti-patterns) for giving and receiving critique
Cultural aspects that influence your ability to critique constructively
When, how much, and how often to use critique in the creative process
Facilitation techniques for making critiques timely and more effective
Strategies for dealing with difficult people and challenging situations

[center]DOWNLOAD LINKS:

Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed

Download From Uploaded:
كود:
http://uploaded.net/file/2i5m5zmc/1qf8h.D.D.I.C.a.C.t.C.T.PDF.rar
Download From Rapidgator:
كود:
http://rapidgator.net/file/da4a0d6c2715464b401cba743a72506b/1qf8h.D.D.I.C.a.C.t.C.T.PDF.rar.html
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Adam Under The Microscope همسآت نآعمة مواضيع عامة 37 06-11-2017 05:55 AM
للبيع: New Lunched BB Blade Design & Apple iPad 3 Wi-Fi + 4G & BB Porsche Design P9981 bbphones أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 04-05-2012 08:18 PM
communication skills shaimaaalmahdy أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 07-25-2011 05:05 PM

الساعة الآن 02:57 PM.