عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > عيون الاقسام الخاصة > مدونات الأعضاء

مدونات الأعضاء دفتر يوميات الأعضاء خاص بالعضو ذاته ولا يحق لأي عضو الرد أو التعقيب قسم يسمح للأعضاء بإضافة تدويناتهم اليومية الخاصة لمشاركتها مع مئات الآلاف من الاعضاء والزوار يومياً .. مدونات - مدونة

Like Tree332Likes
إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 06-29-2018, 06:10 PM

heart1

.. [ .. قَالَ كَذَٰلِكِ قَالَ رَبُّكِ هُوَ عَلَيَّ هَيِّنٌ .. ] ..
.. ❤ ..

In this world flooded by ordinary princesses .. I will always be the fabulous dragon
♠🖤♠

Find me on FB
(Here)

🧬
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 07-05-2018, 05:37 PM

No matter how many times i try .. Sometimes humans mentality seems impossible to understand ..
When people you dont know and out of nowhere challenge you in random stuff .. Thinking by that they can prove they are better than you or they are your equal in a way or the other .. Not realizing they are only declaring their insecurities and pointing their weaknesses to a bunch of stranger observants instead
Look, people .. As long as you treat people around you as obstacles you need to overcome, you will never grow out your weak selves and your insecurities ..
Dont challenge me ..
I am not an obstacle in your way .. Nobody is
The only real obstacle you need to overcome in your own way is yourself and your own mindset ..
The moment you believe in this the great you will surely be awakened ❤

All the best, humans

In this world flooded by ordinary princesses .. I will always be the fabulous dragon
♠🖤♠

Find me on FB
(Here)

🧬
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 07-09-2018, 02:14 PM

heart1

.. واحمل عبء قلبك وحدك ..

♠🖤♠

Find me on FB
(Here)

🧬
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 08-16-2018, 09:01 PM

heart1

At such times .. when you feel as if life is waging war against you
At such times .. if you ever show a single sign of defeat it will most certainly be your downfall
At such times .. you should pick up your heart and charge back at life in full force
At such times .. instead of falling in agony and questioning the reason of your existence think of it as a chance for a true glorious victory that was gifted to you

After all .. the game of “fate” has never once -since the beginning of creation- appeared dull or tedious .. and will never be
Just keep believing “God is fair .. and that, my friend, is a given 🖤

So~ BRING. IT. ON. 🖤

♠🖤♠

Find me on FB
(Here)

🧬
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 08-18-2018, 11:01 PM

cup

"وَ يَمْلَأ كَوْنَنا بِالْحُزْنِ شَخْصٌ ... فَنَنْسَى مَا حَوَى الكَوْنُ الفَسِيْحُ"
🖤

♠🖤♠

Find me on FB
(Here)

🧬
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
•.~ ѕωєєт cαη∂у ιcσηѕ ()Eko مِكس ديزاين 8 02-22-2015 04:28 PM
إبْداع بلغَ الأفق: ѕнα∂єѕ σƒ вℓαcк | بَوحْ الأَبْيَضِ وَ الأَسْوَدْ [ му ∂єѕιgηѕ ] ميـآر مِكس ديزاين 16 02-04-2015 02:08 PM
موضوع متألق::?σ∂є gαѕѕ: αяє уσυ яєαℓℓу gσιηg тσ ∂ιє ℓєℓσυ¢н¢ кυяσкσ тєтѕυуa# صور أنمي 13 06-13-2014 11:52 AM
موضوع متالق::ℓσѕтє∂ му νσι¢є ناغيتا صور أنمي 41 06-02-2014 05:17 PM
موضوع مميز:: cσмє ση ℓєт'ѕ gσ єνєяувσdу ► ۾ـچڑڌ ۾ـڜاξ ـڑ صور أنمي 10 10-03-2013 03:24 AM

الساعة الآن 12:58 AM.