عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > عيون قسم التكنولوجيا > الهواتف النقالة

الهواتف النقالة قسم يهتم بجميع الاجهزة النقالة الحديثة بطرح البرامج الداعمة لها وطرح الجديد من اخبارها وصورها الخاصة

موضوع مغلق

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-10-2008, 02:44 PM

مسجات بالانجليزي

مسجات بالانجليزي مسجات بالانجليزي 2009 مسجات بالانجليزي 2008 مسجات بالانجليزي رسائل بالانجليزي مسجات بالانجليزي

مسجات بالانجليزي
You showed me how it is to be loved. Now i know what really love is. 1 day we will be together forever. I can't wait to hold you in my arms again.

مسجات بالانجليزي

I love three things: the sun* the moon and you* the sun for the day* the moon for the night and you forever.

مسجات بالانجليزي

i love the 'y'
i love the 'u'
i love the 'o'
put them together
and i love 'you'

مسجات بالانجليزي

For the world you are somebody* but for somebody* you are the world! Lots of love* Somebody.

مسجات بالانجليزي

The first time we kissed* I closed my eyes* He closed his eyes* and then....… WE MISSED!

مسجات بالانجليزي

Sometimes words are hard to find* to form that perfect line to let you know you're always on my mind!

مسجات بالانجليزي

Where ever you're going* I'm going your way !

مسجات بالانجليزي

Ferrari's are red* Lambo's are blue... but I am as happy in a mini with you.

مسجات بالانجليزي

For there is a certain someone who makes the grey sky blue* I'm glad to say that one is you.

مسجات بالانجليزي

I don't wanna feel the way that I do* I just wanna be right here with you* I don't wanna see* see us apart* I just wanna say straight from my heart I miss you

مسجات بالانجليزي

If you're the desert* I'd be the sea. If you hunger then hunger for me. Everything you ask I'll be. It's all good as long it's you I see.

مسجات بالانجليزي

You can fall from a bridge* you can fall from above* but the best way of falling* is falling in love!

كلمات بحث : مسج رسالة رسائل مسجات انجليزي
موضوع مغلق

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة