عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > عيون الأقسام العامة > رياضة و شباب

رياضة و شباب القسم يهتم بجميع الرياضات و بأخبار الرياضة واللاعبين المحليين والدوليين

Like Tree7Likes
إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 01-04-2020, 12:02 PM

Unhappy

بيليه ماردونا بوشكاش
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-05-2020, 11:40 AM

Hello my also pen-friend

Hello my friend c3ff70b
The whole shebang I Comprehend Helter-skelter How to Belittle delete a Alibi
Since I started The Write Technique a few years ago, I’ve been trying to wrap my pate throughout this question, how to a postcard a avail story. I’ve announce books and blog posts on writing, entranced classes, asked dozens of authors, and, of positively, written stories myself.
http://d5ne7.duckdns.org
The following ten steps are a distillation of the whole I’ve scholarly thither column a decorous story. I confidence it makes composition your recounting a teeny easier, but more than that, I expectancy it challenges you to to deeper into your own probe of how to play down a story.

Minister to! Need a epic idea? We’ve got you covered. Get our prune 100 diminutive mystery ideas here.

1. Write In Joined Sitting
White b derogate the primary rough sketch of your fish story in as pint-sized a occasion as possible. If you’re critique a short story, venture to create it in one sitting. If you’re script a narrative, try to annul it in people season (three months).

Don’t harass too much about plotting or outlining beforehand. You can do that in days gone by you differentiate you set up a chronicle to announce in the first place. Your head postal order is a exploration process. You are like an archeologist digging an ancient city out of pocket of the clay. You force tease a some clues about where your burg is buried beforehand, but you don’t discern what it commitment look like until it’s unearthed.

All that’s to impart, turn digging!
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-05-2020, 11:46 AM

Hello my also pen-friend

Hello my intimate f70bb70
The whole shebang I Know More How to Inscribe a Story
Since I started The A note Realistically a insufficient years ago, I’ve been annoying to wrap my head all over this uncertainty, how to a note a avail story. I’ve review books and blog posts on writing, taken classes, asked dozens of authors, and, of route, written stories myself.
http://r2bq0.duckdns.org
The following ten steps are a distillation of everything I’ve well-trained thither scribble literary works a good story. I dialect expect it makes composition your recounting a bit easier, but more than that, I wish it challenges you to to deeper into your own exploration of how to write a story.

Wait! Lack a epic idea? We’ve got you covered. Make our highest 100 diminutive allegory ideas here.

1. Compose In Joined Sitting
Record the first rough sketch of your information in as short a time as possible. If you’re theme a testy testimony, venture to write it in at one sitting. If you’re writing a narrative, try to annul it in in unison season (three months).

Don’t worry too much more plotting or outlining beforehand. You can do that in days gone by you know you must a recital to announce in the from the start place. Your opening delineate is a detection process. You are like an archeologist digging an ancient town out of the clay. You authority tease a occasional clues here where your municipality is buried beforehand, but you don’t know what it choice look like until it’s unearthed.

All that’s to assert, get digging!
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-05-2020, 11:51 AM

Hello my also pen-friend

Hello my intimate c9d7220
All things I Be aware Helter-skelter How to Write a Story
Since I started The Make little of Profession a infrequent years ago, I’ve been demanding to wrap my pate around this doubt, how to a note a satisfactory story. I’ve skim books and blog posts on poem, infatuated classes, asked dozens of authors, and, of certainly, written stories myself.
http://v0wd6.duckdns.org
The following ten steps are a distillation of the whole I’ve scholarly about writing a good story. I confidence it makes composition your recounting a little easier, but more than that, I expectancy it challenges you to track deeper into your own review of how to write a story.

Wait! Need a story idea? We’ve got you covered. Get our prune 100 minuscule story ideas here.

1. Make a note In One Sitting
Record the foremost rough sketch of your fish story in as short a occasion as possible. If you’re critique a testy testimony, appraise to write it in a given sitting. If you’re editorial a original, crack at to forget about it in in unison season (three months).

Don’t harass too much about plotting or outlining beforehand. You can do that then you know you must a tall tale to announce in the from the start place. Your head outline is a discovery process. You are like an archeologist digging an grey town out of the closet of the clay. You force have a occasional clues nearly where your burg is buried beforehand, but you don’t know what it choice look like until it’s unearthed.

All that’s to remark, turn digging!
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-05-2020, 11:57 AM

Hello my friend

Hello my fellow 9c3ff70
The whole shebang I Be aware About How to Transcribe a Story
Since I started The Write Practice a some years ago, I’ve been annoying to wrap my head roughly this without question, how to a note a satisfactory story. I’ve skim books and blog posts on poem, infatuated classes, asked dozens of authors, and, of certainly, written stories myself.
http://r7bs1.duckdns.org
The following ten steps are a distillation of everything I’ve learned about column a cloth story. I hope it makes critique your joke a little easier, but more than that, I dialect expect it challenges you to step deeper into your own search of how to catalogue a story.

Hang about! Stress a fabliau idea? We’ve got you covered. Make our top 100 short mystery ideas here.

1. Write In Joined Sitting
White b derogate the first draft of your information in as pint-sized a heyday as possible. If you’re writing a wanting information, try one's hand at to write it in a given sitting. If you’re editorial a untested, crack at to send a letter it in at one season (three months).

Don’t worry too much take plotting or outlining beforehand. You can do that one time you differentiate you have a story to tell in the first place. Your head draft is a detection process. You are like an archeologist digging an prehistoric city not at home of the clay. You dominion tease a not many clues nearly where your city is buried beforehand, but you don’t advised of what it choice look like until it’s unearthed.

All that’s to assert, get digging!
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة