عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > ~¤¢§{(¯´°•. العيــون الساهره.•°`¯)}§¢¤~ > أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه

أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه هنا توضع المواضيع الغير مكتملة او المكرره في المنتدى او المنقوله من مواقع اخرى دون تصرف ناقلها او المواضيع المخالفه.

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-21-2007, 03:32 AM

Too Much Love Will Kill You

. EliNoora. I'm just the pieces of the man I used to be too many bitter tears are raining down on me. I'm far away from home and I've been facing this alone for much too long. I feel like no-one ever told the truth to me about growing up and what a struggle it would be. In my tangled state of mind I've been looking back to find where I went wrong. Too much love will kill you if you can't make up your mind. Torn between the lover and the love you leave behind. You're headed for disaster 'cause you never read the signs. Too much love will kill you every time. I'm just the shadow of the man I used to be and it seems like there's no way out of this for me. I used to bring you sunshine but now all I ever do is bring you down. How would it be if you were standing in my shoes can't you see that it's impossible to choose. No there's no making sense of it every way I go I'm bound to lose. Too much love will kill you. Just assure it's none at all. It will drain the power that's in you make you bleed and scream and crawl. And the pain will make you crazy you're the victim of your crime. Too much love will kill you every time. Too much love will kill you. It will make your life a lie. Yes too much love will kill you and you won't understand why. It's in your life you'd sell your soul but here it comes again. Too much love will kill you in the end.

قديم 03-22-2007, 11:11 AM

رد: Too Much Love Will Kill You

thank yo0ou for the wonderful words

go0o0 forword

قديم 03-25-2007, 06:21 AM

Just be positive and optimistic....keep going ahead but never look back
Travelling through the world
Leaves no room for longing
For a love like blood in me
a love like blood that never dies

قديم 03-25-2007, 06:31 AM

dear bagaya jroo7 all thanks to Allah. im very positive and happy..i look back to gain her back...in one year i will be married to the woman i loved to the one i saw my unborn children in her eyes..im just writing songs that she likes..that was a good song and good songs we listen to even if they are negative..
but
but
but thank u sweetheart for ur concern and sweet and kind words that shows how beatiful ur soul is

قديم 04-12-2007, 12:00 AM

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="windows-1256"?>
<message />
الى الاخ وجيه القواعد الانجليزية غير عن القواعد العربية .لا تقدر ان تترجم الموضوع العربي للانجليزي ,,مثالاً حوض سمك ...لا تقول tank fish يبقى المعنى نفس المعنى للعربي ولكن للقارء الاجنبي غلط ..يجب ان يقال fish tank .,,,,فى موضوعك لا يجب ان تقول ,,iam peace of man you should say.. i am man of peace l,وذالك يعنى رجل السلام .اذ ارسلت هذه الرسالة لشخص اجنبي فلا يقدر ان يعرف معنى الرسالة .يجب عليك ان تعرف متى فى الكتابة الانجليزية تستطيع او وضع الكلمة فى الموضع الصواب.adjective /adverbs//articles//conjunction /interjections//Nouns =انَ واخواتها ,//prepositions/ pronouns/verbs/.........nominative=i/you/he/she/we/they...

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
An amazing Love Story (عبد الله) أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 2 12-27-2006 11:31 PM
please please read this and give me your comments!!! love in kids point of view bakr أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 4 12-18-2006 03:41 AM

الساعة الآن 09:00 AM.