عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > ~¤¢§{(¯´°•. العيــون الساهره.•°`¯)}§¢¤~ > أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه

أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه هنا توضع المواضيع الغير مكتملة او المكرره في المنتدى او المنقوله من مواقع اخرى دون تصرف ناقلها او المواضيع المخالفه.

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 08-07-2010, 12:50 PM

Cheap NFL Cap puma press shoes

相关的主题文章: As many of you know, the PVCC Journalism Program has recruited a new broadcast instructor. Our pioneering broadcast faculty,Cheap NFL Cap, Tim Vetscher, is no longer available to teach for us,MBT Tariki, but with Tim’s help, PVCC has been able to recruit a new leader for the program,nfl jerseys, another strong ABC broadcast reporter—Brian Webb.Brian Webb Report: “Arizona residents line up to become U.S. citizens”YSCO believes missing 2-year-old is deadSome of you know that we thought Christina Boomer would be replacing Tim. When she was unable to take the position, after all, I became concerned that we might lose this vital new component of our program. I realized that this cannot happen because publishing communications in the future will tilt toward the inclusion of broadcast, and those uninitiated in multimedia reporting will suffer for it when the time comes to look for a job. Here’s what I see happening in the publishing marketplace:• Publishing is moving away from print and toward online venues accessed by both computers and hand-held devices (no surprise there);• Web sites of all kinds are publishing broadcasts and requiring the skills of trained broadcasters;• Organizations ranging from corporations to churches are also employing people with broadcasting skills;• Journalism schools, including ASU’s Walter Cronkite School and the University of Missouri at Columbia, are teaching students to become multimedia journalists;• The industry is recognizing the need for journalists to “go digital or die“;• The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported in in 2009 that the percentage of the workforce that is freelance is 31 percent. It projects that number will grow to 40 percent by 2019—I foresee that freelancers with multimedia skills will be in increasing demand and that entrepreneurial journalists will be selling their skills by the job or will be handled by agencies contracting jobs for them.I believe that developing your skills as multimedia journalists is essential to enhancing your appeal in the publishing marketplace of the future. With this in mind, Tim and I thought that adding TCM 100 Digital Media to PVCC’s offerings this fall is a must. We want to keep the exciting broadcast momentum going at PVCC. This class will emphasize the use of software programs like Final Cut Pro, along with digital camera work. Students will apply their skills to the development of broadcasts as they work with Webb who is a broadcast veteran of 16 years. Unlike the Broadcast Writing class that many of you took last spring, Digital Media will emphasize the technical side of the broadcasting process rather than script writing as students process their own broadcasts under the guidance of a master broadcaster.The class will be offered from 9:00 to 11:40 a.m. on Fridays in the Computer Lab classroom E140. The first class will meet on Friday, August 27. If you want to be part of this class, please sign up by August 16.

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Nike Air Jordan Shoes five finger shoes hgf1dju6 أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 08-02-2010 08:55 AM
cheap Reebok Shoes 一走进Vibram看五指山'革命赤脚设 jdansl05t أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 07-27-2010 02:51 PM
cheap Reebok Shoes 探索走与独特的品牌的Vibram五指 jdansl05t أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 07-27-2010 02:47 PM

الساعة الآن 03:16 PM.