عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > ~¤¢§{(¯´°•. العيــون الساهره.•°`¯)}§¢¤~ > أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه

أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه هنا توضع المواضيع الغير مكتملة او المكرره في المنتدى او المنقوله من مواقع اخرى دون تصرف ناقلها او المواضيع المخالفه.

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 08-12-2010, 04:03 AM

A funny story about the Coach Handbags

I remembered that when I was only 7 years old, my grandmother told a story about a Coach Handbags to me. That night, there are many stars in the sky. And the wind was very mild. She told the story in an enthusiastic mood. Grandmother is good at story telling. Though it happened 15 years ago,coach bags hot sale, I still remember it. Because it shocked a lot and it was fount. It is a childlike story. The general plot is like this:Long long ago, there was a very pretty girl living in a village. She is a farmer’s daughters, always taking a Coach Bags with her. Every morning, she does the housework and then came to the farm with her parents. But one day,coach bags discount, something unfortunate happened. She disappeared suddenly. Her parents were very worried. They found her in many places through nearly all over the country. However, all their efforts are all in vain. In fact, the poor girl was taken away by an ugly witch. She is evil-minded. She was not happy and she wanted the poor girl to give her Coach Bags Outlet to her. But the poor girl did not do it as she said. So she cursed the girl and took her to a place where seldom had human beings appeared. Many years later,coach bags knock off, a prince came to the forest to go hunting. He then found the pretty girl and took her back to his palace. The girl still took the Coach Handbags On Sale with her. As a result, her bag became famous in the country. And many nobles also took one every time they wanted to go out. Coach Outlet has a special story.Home page : www.hello-coach.comSend email : [email protected] name: chrisAwait your shopping!

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Checking the authenticity of handbags at Coach Out pamele55 أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 08-02-2010 07:51 AM
Tips for Coach Outlet Handbags Coach Outlet Blog pamele55 أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 08-02-2010 07:38 AM
Get satisfied deals at Coach Outlet Stores Coach pamele55 أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 08-02-2010 07:19 AM
funny story بقايا جروح تعلم اللغة الانجليزيه 15 03-14-2007 08:24 PM

الساعة الآن 07:22 AM.