عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > ~¤¢§{(¯´°•. العيــون الساهره.•°`¯)}§¢¤~ > أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه

أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه هنا توضع المواضيع الغير مكتملة او المكرره في المنتدى او المنقوله من مواقع اخرى دون تصرف ناقلها او المواضيع المخالفه.

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 08-13-2010, 11:12 AM

new ghds On the hair ~!

About Shampoo frequency: do not recommend shampooing too much! Particular, not to shampoo every day, ah, will distinctive; sell shampoo as recommended! Do not believe go ask some professional hair stylist! Recommended shampoo 2-3 times a week. but if the hair is oil on the wash every day because the oil will make plug the pores caused alopecia!! that can promote blood circulation of scalp with shampoo, such as mint, tea etc. .. ? water temperature on the hair: first chilly water wash certainly not healthy!! and is not conducive to the scalp's blood circulation, hair growth and also on the negative!! the same time we not recommended to use very hot water wash!! for fright of damage to the hair follicle!! concluded: with warm water! ? on hair and hair: Do not be afraid of hair! because a hair make your scalp blood circulation and better! another: first, after washing, drying time and more like hand carding, combing hair, nothing on hand is a good habit!!! ? About Hair factors: conditioner is to tighten the pores, not closed! because a reduction will not be easily damaged hair! hair needs ventilation, because the scalp secrete oil, will produce odor! but not needs to breathe! fact, without distinction between use of hair conditioner, hair all the same, need hair conditioner; and select the hair conditioner, or the most professional with the best price also higher, or the use of bee flower hair conditioner, I think the brand in very good shape. I certainly recommend the use of professional personal care, it would be much better. conditioner to use - hair from the scalp after the hair on the use of 5-8 cm, without wiping the hair roots! stay in hair for 1-2 minutes, rinse. ? on baking oil: Baking Oil is nutrition and moisture hair!! different from the hair - have a lot of people say that colored baking oil, it is not right, not all professional brands that their color is baked oil!!) regular baking oil is necessary!!! but daily personal care is more important!!! on hair care, especially after hot after dyeing care, daily professional personal care is of course essential!!! In addition, regular baking oil to hair is also very necessary, hair, it will add the necessary nutrients for healthy hair growth! particularly hot dyed hair, baking oil would be better of course, can be After the hot / dyed special baking oil. baking oil cycle - two weeks to do a baking oil, not very frequently it! but also do not increase!! fact, the number is with baking oil, according to your own The texture of the hair analysis, to the additional hair care! recommended daily personal care at home or pay more attention to it!!! not hurt too much baking oil down, but not many more benefits!! ? on home baking oil: If you want to buy their own home baking oil would need to buy to do the professional brands such as Wella, black head, L'Oreal and the like. As for the couple of hundred dollars can buy a professional product is not easy to say, see if you will buy. In short this method is feasible. and the salon should not be the same effect! because you may not use professional products, methods of operation are not necessarily professional! fact Professional products are not necessarily expensive ah! or you are with good personal care products will be good!!! electric oven oil cap this thing had not very scientific, but hope to meet some of the crowd at home DIY . but have not and will not damage the hair. ? oven and pour the oil film: oven and pour the oil film is not essentially different from the hair care products are just not the same as the name of 罢了. each second baking oil interval is to look at the hair texture and the texture of baked ointment may be, not certain period of time, generally we recommend at least a week or more!!! ? for complete ionic hot long after the oil is best for nutrition? I feel hot just finished a large hair damage than two weeks to do one, and slowly made good on a month to do a qualitative deviate. If good nutrition oil, you can do to keep about two months. ? for nutrition is the fragrance is good or baking oil is good? fragrance and baking oil essentially in the end what difference does it make? good oil if you add the oil in baked good of cdistance! but Do not utilize the market to buy the fragrance of the hair care, as to the brand do not yet specialized products such as!!! ? baking the best nutritional oil is L'Oreal What? sometimes necessary to make this the best Mody ? L'Oreal has a hot after-care of the enhancer good, just halted burning the hair can try this. baking oil, of course do their best affordable price, but not the most expensive like with the professional brand is very important!! I recommend Wella, Paul, L'Oreal, black top. ? on inverted membrane: was asked: oily hair, boiling hair done can be used for ion inverted membrane it? hair seems to be oil. My answer is: do it reassuring!!! done serious damage to the hair after the hot plasma, very in need of care!! the other, your hair will not be oily, oily scalp is probably right. ? about hair loss: hair easy to burn your hair off and no necessary link; hair loss has nothing to do with the frequency of hair! but everyone every day 50-100 hairs to be lost, it is normal! If they are very strengthful, you have to go to the hospital. remember feeling not to be nervous, because this will also affect hair health. Also do not think about day and night of this hair loss, mental health is also very important! you just believe that if you do not have the genetic history of no problem! also best to use a little shampoo to stimulate, It is also good for blood circulation to the scalp a little! 2 on the daily care of ? on how to take care of burns hair day: actually very easy, just wash the hair, dry, shake Song is like the best not to use a comb, otherwise easy to straighten hair, (although after washing can restore curly). point in the drying time with Gel, and then shake loose, I remember Gel can just wipe the tips of the hair, not deep within the hair; and then finishing in front of the mirror to look like. accomplishing a good hair day is optimal not to comb his hand to contact him or Comb through, so as not to undermine the stereotype effect of tackifier. If the day did not wash your hair, then the next morning, the day before the fight just like the Gel method, hand water on humid hair is like, because of stereotypes agent is not out, just getting done, just give it amp on it until the next shampoo. As to what shape the product, a very casual, to see individuals like rough, moisture , or can be re-sorted so! ? on Wax: mainly to see your hair is not needed!! the difference between it and the Gel is that it is not rugged, but great support power! can make very effective lines!! ? on hair after getting up in the Alice: wake up with a moist hand comb about thousand million ? make hair fluffy tips: can bow after washing hair with a hair dryer to 8 percent dry, so when you look up will find it will be good bulkiness of the!! 3 on the hair ? on How to make hair more apparent: hair can be hot, can cut levels, the effect can be achieved certain fullness!! will burn the hair was more!! but it does not have to iron it was more than ah !! also be higher level!! ? on the capacity of many fluffy hair: first consider a good pruning, relatively loose natural hair should not be to thin, to make thin hair after little or no vertical feel, the more fluffy!!! fact, there is no final solution of this hair, it can unique try to better the!! quantity or loose hair after shampooing can use some moisturizing products such as hair tail oil-free wash hair conditioner, etc., so add some weight to the hair, hanging feeling better and also not so fluffy!! but I think it was cut the most significant!! ? on the fringe: specific pruning needs to see what kind of bangs face shape and personal feelings to decide, can not be generalized!! But if like, can generally be cut, as long as a good sense of proportion regulation like. ? on the self-cut bangs: when I was still an apprentice, one guest, a little girl! (approximately 15 - 16 years old) she is in my master that hair cut, but cut to not to cut bangs when she said she would own shears. later, we see her cut bangs. her a hand grabbed a minuscule component of the fringe, with a minute, blade from a hair inside, blade close to the hair a little bit cut out, waving to the tips of the hair, cut out of this consequence is the longest hair Liu overseas test, the inner hair ephemeral. out the effect of future really good, though, and we are not the same as the effect of cutting out. actually repair bangs, as long as the master techniques, it should be easier to take care of important to first understand your own bangs! ? on the left the pain of hair: half as long or fleeting hair when they can also cut out the very nice hair - stay does not mean no hair cut hair; pruning does not mean cut short! in your hair to stay the procedure can still maintain a perfect shape! Therefore, the mode can leave the hair need to trim the hair. another: Many people mistakenly think that hair cut long hair can make faster I do not assent - hair is growing from the scalp out!! hair cut will stimulate growth and how it?? ? on hair personality: I think the so-called character, is to find the best for you too , fashion was not weird!!! if you feel well suited to buckle side (the most universal hair style) that it can give you the best personality!!! ? on the popular: for his is the most popular ~ Zan from time to keep up behind him in the popular on, we want to surpass it ? on the hair after the adjustment: was asked: Is hair cut long after 1 month out the best? is? I think I used to like this, there are ions or curling iron is that right? My answer is: I do not think so, a good hair should be cut End very beautiful!! But After a good long hair should be pretty good!! often we all feel a bit stunned after the haircut, I think it is because it is too much visual impact, acceptcapacity of ! over 3-5 days would be good, not a month it. ions and curly hair is so hot! ? quiet girl on the forehead and narrow hair: actually try curls ah, tranquil girl has the right curly! forehead narrow forehead on both sides of the hair can be cut off from some or pick out some hair, This allows the hair look some sense of space! will pull the forehead long! ? on the quiet girls and perm: serene girl perm I do not think the volume is too hot on the good, not too loud! specific effects or the need to see themselves, according to the overall vision effect we go to the good advice !!!!? boys unsolicited Volume: unsolicited volume There are many different effects, need to analyze specific issues. In fact, I suggest that boys hair unsolicited If the volume should make efforts to trim the hair!!! not stay hot long as ion good choice!!! ? on the receiver: takes about 5-7 hours, is a Koyanagi an account Koyanagi's hair with a plastic hair root! can access After washing, ironing, dyeing! 4 on the perm ? on a variety of perm: ion hot, is a very destructive practice, but it does help a lot of people!! name from its principles (the specific principles described later). ceramic iron, is a kind of perming tools and machinery, Its approach is bristling with large volumes volume thicker portion some, their hair very smooth, tight volume! to a similar effect can be hot!! do our best, we can iron out to make more similar As volume flexibility!! foil hot, refers to a practivityice, it is because the hair is wrapped with aluminum foil and the name, it can head into a variety of not very hot bending the rules were a lot of people like it! air hot, in fact, refers to the head idea hot out very fluffy named, is usually vertical volumes, each of two opposite, some of the middle and then clip wearing straight hair!! spiral perm, now spiral has not gone too hot, in the past have really have to spiral, but the size was not easy to control volume, are the same!! but now is a regular curly spiral effect, then be able to control the hair stylist was thinking Crimp!! speaker hot, can be large head-hair root, it can be a small head-hair root, it is important what effect you want. The other is to pay attention to the quality of child rolls, must take the hair comb smooth, so hot out of the hair can easily sort out and take care of !!!! on the ionic hot hair damage is the most important, followed by ceramics, aluminum foil, spiral, general perm!! (more sorting is a personal point of scene ) ? on the hot dyeing sequence and time interval: just better not to dye your hair immediately after the perm, because it makes you all fall into the color of dyed yellowish or brown!!! and After the hair on the perm, if their hair is not bad, but How appropriate, then, is, and will not have much impact. but finished after the hot plasma in a few days later do the Color! ? on damage caused by perm: Some people say not to hurt the hair, ceramic iron, I do not think so!!! do not have a hot product dye dare say so!!! there My experience tells me that ceramic curling iron would be more injuries than the average hair!! ? on perm and hair: perm and hair nature nothing to do with oily hair can also perm its course. As long as hot a good effect, and use a good curling water, hair damage is not too much. only change the perm hair so dry condition, but does not change the nature of the scalp. that perm, the scalp is still oily, and dry hair, hair generally biased. after the repair as long as attention is like ironing a ? on perm root: not perm root! I think root perm is very good, not very scientific!!! for a perm, the root will make people think that head wider, thus leading to hair ends empty!! no texture!! another, and then Please think about it 2-3 months later?? header wide following among the summit narrow !!!!!? on the plasma iron: hot plasma theory and real - ion hot and Other principles are not the same as perm, it is the molecular structure of the hair are destroyed and reorganized, after the hair will become straight. can imagine how such a damaging hair. In fact, all of the various ions are negative ions hot! just not the same as the name of it!! In addition, ion hot syrup is not good, so far no major brand of professional production of it. Therefore, both hot plasma is the principle raw materials or products are detrimental to hair health! Ion scalding injury - ionic hot hair damage is an organization with the high temperature splint to ly open the piece of hair and hair phosphorus deformation that folder from the oval to the flat, so that it can not afford to bomb back!! is often said that the hair being burnt to death, and no elastic!! If the hair is hot After the birthal is of good quality indeed be very straight hair! also very shiny! but the plasticity of the abated number of hair!! if personal care with the bad, will be very astringent, bad comb!! if the hair texture is not Well, the dtemper, there may be so hair zoom, is part of the hair becomes the same as African hair!!! other options - if the burns on trying to straighten , just straighten like normal (with a perm of water can also be combed straight). mundane straightening perm and ordindiffer perm on the same principle, can be kept at least six months, rebate the number of injuries, and the price not so expensive ion hot!! but if want the sofa or the volume of unsolicited hair straightening iron ions must be abnormale up! In addition, just over the shoulder of the hair after the hazardous plasma, shoulder hair easily with the shoulder while bending curve, this situation is inevitable, but the situation with the long hair will be better, hair long because the weight of the natural increase in vertical sense will be better, so bending will improve. short - iron ion damage on the hair is not very important, important is the effect you get is not what you want, is not directly proportional!!! ! If the hair is really bad in itself, is not the effect you want; or very volume, the kind you can not stand, if the effect of plasma iron after a lot of really good, and there is no other The better way, ion hot then you do it! If not, I do not recommend iron ions, because it is not worth the candle, bring you the beauty of it arrived, but it is far to damage caused by hair! ion hot note - doing so hot ions must pay attention: Do not let the hair stylist to the first dose of hot plasma model to the scalp!! can not time too long! about 2-15 minutes depending on hair texture!!! make sure to pay attention to after care, which is to use good professional personal care products. If you have already done ion hot, do not fret, you even need a good hair care, such as use good professional hair conditioner, such as baking oil care and so on a regular basis. treat your hair, it will not be too arduous for you to! another: After the hot plasma out of the new long hair or hair in front of you like hot, not worse ? on straightening: hot If you feel bad after the hair volume, that's when you can pull Direct ah! but sepasized by more than 5 days the best!!! straightening iron ion is not necessarily ordinary perm can carry out such results. * top * German Wella straightening cream, from the straight hair effects, hair elastic, hair condition after hot, much better than other products, flexibility and texture, and toughness is not comparable to other products! this product really good!!! but it does not mean in ion straightening!! unsolicited volume is not pull too straight!!! sofa can not be straightened!! burns the hair straightening good results with it!!! water with perm straightening after Hair will not be straight, be some natural curvature!! general straightening, he will almost invariably hot like ion, but the flexibility of the hair will not be far worse! perm head of water is not hot to the board straight!! but hot to what effect, would not go back! so there can keep for months!!! on hair ? on the hair grow after the new black hair: hair color have a lot!!! is crucial to find the most suitable for you!! have long black hair out when I think it is a new effect ah!! my own hair now dyed the hair root is sometimes not deliberately want to color contrast!! ? on the hair after the fade: out the color is normal, remember to wait for hair dry and then go to sleep ah!!! Do not wash too frequently ah!! color is determined according to the number of hair bleaching extent!!! color is a red length will be easy to fade,limited edition ghd 5 major killers destroy your hair, brown would be better!! it is not absolute, the organization now Wella Red Series bleaching will be better!! about 3-6 months to maintain the original color unchanged!! frule, I think the color is back after some effects are not 错啊!!! or suggestions to better the salon, color is a number!! ? on the purple hair: There are many types of purple!! technically purple hair color will fade faster!! because it is the red line, and the red line is the most likely to fade!! but when we do usually add some purple color, plus a number of deployment of color, This would be a good result out of it makes hair color persistence better!!! saying is professional, in fact, manner that there are ways to make it durable and better!! some of them bright color, or close to the coupling color, it is arduous to do!! but suggest that in general customers generally do not fade, ah! ? on the mother at home hair dye: can be dyed at home!! Shopping There are many brands, you just need to find a number of well-known brands like!!! also best to buy a black color, and favorite color came back about their tone, ratio is about black 1: Color 2 on almost!! there is not emphasized too much, as long as the exposed part of the mend is like, about myself three times, to find another barber to do a very cautious! This would also help the hair!!! 6 products recommended ? As for the personal care, I suggest a professional should be everywhere you can buy right, more to run a number of professional the salon, I recommend the brand: Paul Mitchell, Wella, L'Oreal. good use if the personal care, your home will not have a baking oil, able to do so a month or so to go professional salon professional brand of baked ointment used to do it once. ? on olive oil: it can leave hair feeling supple some, but not convert the hair!! can be like when the hair cream things with!! specific effect is not to replace conditioner!!! ? on Paul's patch elements: repair damaged hair pigment is to improve the effect, not with each shampoo, about once every 2 times with!! and the same way as with a hair conditioner!! but you can stay for a while more!! 7 various hair problems ? on the non-hair since: fact I certainly do not think black is good, does not believe that no hair since like. colors and straight hair, curly hair which is definitely not like, the most important thing is for you!! ? on the hot dyeing bring the beauty and injuries: all perm hair color, more or less damage to the hair to a certain extent! which the maximum ion damage hot. but if a professional Rangao, the proper way, your hair's little harm would be!! the same time that damage is not apparent!! Instead, use a good product, dyed hair, allow more light than before, hair feel better, coupled with the effect of color, so bring you the beautiful hair is larger than the harm caused to the hair!! ? on cut their hair and prevention of fork: many people say every month and a half a hair cut, so favorable to the growth of hair, it is not true!! but timely pruning is essential!! high quality hair cut can really hurt by the outside world. particular appear hair fork When the phenomenon must be regularly trimmed to the professional salon hair cut bifurcation. Otherwise, the hair becomes more brittle and more easily damaged. proposed split ends trimmed, because you leave hair to beautiful, but a lot of split ends is not beautiful! split ends, but does not affect hair growth, because hair growth is from the hair root, while the split ends at the tips of the hair simply does not matter for!! to avoid the fork again, you need to pay attention to hair care, and daily personal care is especially important!! should use high-quality conditioner Lu, replenish nutrients required for hair. normal hair should also shun being excessive sun exposure and unnecessary blow the entire dye, can be effective in preventing bifurcation occurs. ? on the static and hair dry fracture: autumn and winter air is dry, the hair loss of water is easy, dry air , low water content of hair = the best conditions for static electricity static form of one of is knotted hair easily made Shibuya, should comb through the hair, often a comb, but also realize that such harm hair, as comb already has trbehavior and friction on the hair, and if the hair at this time also demonstrateed a degree of breezeing, such a move will mechanically damage the surface of the hair cuticle hair, pores, upturned, the hair will closedown its luster. the already low water content in the hair easier to dry, rough, pay attention to use moisturizing conditioner!! if still not good, you can use some moisture care products like spray! but the most effective avenue: multi-hand through the hair can be!! ? on itchy scalp: scalp itch may not be your shampoo rinse, or care Su taped a hair on the scalp. ? on panic hair: more hands to comb hair, and then some conditioner product!! ? on the hair ring true: because Beijing Climate dry hair easy to many people from static electricity, in fractionicular, their hair a little sofa. this should be taken in normal hair shampoo moisture, do not wash too frequently,new ghds, about three days, the best; each second wash the head with some of the best anti-static spray or moisture or Gel. ? on the hair too close to the scalp: generally because the hair is too valuables, do not support the coerces into. so fat quality usually should be noted that more than cut their hair, regulate the level of hair; Do not wash your hair too often, and use of nourishing or strengthening hair shampoo; best not to use moisturizing shampoo and conditioner after products. ? on the scalp, the oil: such hair may also be easily attached scalp, there will be adhere,y feel the need to shore shampoo; pay attention to clean after the use of hair conditioner be sure to leave the scalp 5 ten centimeters, scalp so the oil will be less frequent. ? on hair smell: cause more hair this is due to health reasons, resulting in endocrine disarrays. need to pay attention to diet, or seek medical advice. ? on the sofa: natural hair is not straight, a little bon bon, or unsolicited volume of hair ? of dandruff: need to know why have dandruff, conclusionocrine problems with physical, mental work and study may be too much pressure, or a scalp fungus, etc.!! If the spirit of work and study too much pressure, only a time to adjust, pay attention to their activity habits and beliefs will soon be good! suggested general dandruff shampoo! scalp fungal problems can Triapeak,! or Paul Tea Tree shampoo!! physical problems we should question a doctor!! ? on To change the hair texture in the hair is almost imfeasible to change, but you can make a very flexible effects!! For example you can blow dry the hair first, then make the volume will be good! then comb or blow with a roll hair, blowing very fluffy effect, will be watching very flexible !!!! Do not worry, little hair hurt, you just use good personal care like!!! ? ion hot 2 months, you can do curved hair? I used to after a hot plasma hot more than a month old head bent, hair does not hurt, said the results, and very good care of straightened after, and now wants to burn bent! A: You can now do is nothing Do not do ? on electric hair sticks: the effect of electric hair sticks out and the perm is not the same after effects!! flashlight effect will be more flexible! theory would call fat, cling on the hair is a little hurt, but I think right after the personal care had little impact on the hair. ? effect on the hair salon after the effects of home: really have done a lot of time in the hair salon very good but can not take care of their own home!! , but now we will instruct guests how to make hair care, general himself can handle!! ? on cut their hair: actually does not have to ah go to exorbitant places, it is important for you! can not get petty, I met a lot of people want cheap, then I am not good looking repair!! there are many good hair can be maintained 2-4 months, calculate, and sometimes find it worthwhile! there eventually is a long time you have a good heart ah!!! how to make hair straight? (no perm) 1. hair before combing the hair once, can remove surface dirt and unlock the entanglement. develop a daily habit under the comb 100. 2. with shampoo massage dry hair, then rinse with warm water. This is the best and quickest step. 3. spray test method of massage can increase blood circulation, alleviate stress can make hair grow more healthy. 4. Conditioner should only be made painting the hair ends and the stem position, as in the hair root painted too much hair will soon become greasy. 5. hair, put a spoon into 600ml of warm water, then immersed in hair combed with a comb, and finally rinse with warm water. This will enhance the luster and remove impurities. 6. hot water will make hair expansion of phosphorus-like surface, twisted and color emerge dull . Therefore, the application of cold water because icy water can be locked to keep hair shiny surface squamous. 7. absolutely not use towel dry hair. best to use fingers to squeeze the excess water slowly, then gently towel dry. This can have the effect of moisture, it will not damage the hair's elasticity. 8. When the hair is still wet, choose wide tooth comb hair into several parts, and then gently from the end of Shu Qi, until the knot was completely eased. because in this case, the hair of the squamous surface expands, easily damaged. 9. best to let hair dry naturally. long hair and ladies hair tied back, while the short hair lady can use a variety of styling products to choose their favorite hairstyle. 10. When hair is dry, you can spray with moisturizing spray comb, then comb, hair, dress, wear labels and contribute to long hair fixed.

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة