عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > ~¤¢§{(¯´°•. العيــون الساهره.•°`¯)}§¢¤~ > أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه

أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه هنا توضع المواضيع الغير مكتملة او المكرره في المنتدى او المنقوله من مواقع اخرى دون تصرف ناقلها او المواضيع المخالفه.

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 08-14-2010, 01:39 PM

Very high-handed, but it is a warm 30 words

1, when Xiangjia Ren has told me that I marry you. 2,??! ? Well ah. . . ? A? ~ ~ You dare! not pay my money I'll kiss you! 3, like me this is the revolution necessary to know not? ! 4, you will not be left alone while folding clothes, go! After I came to stack! 5,chemise ralph lauren, I will give you happiness, Shui Yebie to pretty much just getting. 6, as long as you want,air jordan shoes, as long as I have, What are you outside, turn honest with me move along on the trip 7, leading to a blind, he said: Do not go home with me what matter would dare not I said, but also with the Who! 8, listen to me is that so many ask why I'm with you, you the wrong way! 9, follow me! can not give you my happiness wrong, but why did not you unhappy, I trying to chop him TMD 10, you wait one day,ed hardy schuhe, you will be my grandson's grandmother! 11, you see you Ah look at me and I'll eat it! Do not move I bite 12,juicy couture sale, I was reluctant to bully the people, how can I let other people bully? 13, I was so fond of you under the cover of the youth, decadence is courage, laziness is the resistance, emptiness is a sexy call you my patent, you are not allowed to theft! 14, a lifetime so long, so you count a few years what 15, I love the people I want to personally give her happy other people I do not worry 16, I think you get the time I have to find you 17, You must not bully him! Only the world I can! 18, give you next life now! ! ! ! 19,abercrombie girls, all the best things the world should go my all, including you! ! 20, first, like I said, O death? Knock, obedient. 21, have a skill you have to take care of themselves, or to honestly let me take care of you! 22, listen, I allowed you like me. In addition to life together, we had no alternative other way ~ 23, you stand there Do not move! So I flew past! 24, it stopped raining. fine with the. a woman slowly sweep your house. I had for you to sweep the world. 25,paul smith bags, TMD you listen to me, I love you ~ 26, Thailand Beijing: High male beauty, I allow you to marry me, be proud of it Yoshio: Thank you, then I'll call you or my dear husband does? Thailand Beijing: call me to be, you little blending 27, I heard you are married now very cheap, Civil Affairs Bureau, 9 dollars it out, I ask you! 28, you a fool ah this happen to be standing behind me! 29, with me one day your name will appear in my family account book. 30, in this world who no qualifications than I'm by your side.

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Extremely Warm Timberland Boots ainiyisheng أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 08-12-2010 09:30 AM
Words of Love lavender أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 24 09-07-2007 09:33 PM
My Words !!! MarKuS تعلم اللغة الانجليزيه 2 03-18-2007 11:40 AM

الساعة الآن 09:18 PM.