عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > ~¤¢§{(¯´°•. العيــون الساهره.•°`¯)}§¢¤~ > أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه

أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه هنا توضع المواضيع الغير مكتملة او المكرره في المنتدى او المنقوله من مواقع اخرى دون تصرف ناقلها او المواضيع المخالفه.

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-10-2011, 05:55 AM

Cheap Newport Cigarettes- (17)

The owner maintained that he had let theAss only,cheap cigarettes online, and not his Shadow. The Traveler asserted that he had,with the hire of the Ass,mens true religion jeans, hired his Shadow also. The quarrelproceeded from words to blows, and while the men fought, the Ass galloped off. In quarreling about the shadow we often lose the substance. The Ass and His Masters AN ASS, belonging to an herb-seller who gave him too little foodand too much work made a petition to Jupiter to be released fromhis present service and provided with another master. Jupiter,after warning him that he would repent his request, caused him tobe sold to a tile-maker. Shortly afterwards, finding that he hadheavier loads to carry and harder work in the brick-field, hepetitioned for another change of master. Jupiter, telling himthat it would be the last time that he could grant his request,ordained that he be sold to a tanner. The Ass found that he hadfallen into worse hands, and noting his master's occupation,said, groaning: "It would have been better for me to have beeneither starved by the one, or to have been overworked by theother of my former masters, than to have been bought by mypresent owner,nfl lanyards, who will even after I am dead tan my hide, andmake me useful to him."

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Cheap Newport Cigarettes- (4) uanxdmepi أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 04-09-2011 05:23 PM
Newport Cigarettes- (7) uansdmerf أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 04-09-2011 02:47 PM
Cheap Newport Cigarettes yangruby2123 أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 12-16-2010 06:11 PM

الساعة الآن 05:16 AM.