عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > ~¤¢§{(¯´°•. العيــون الساهره.•°`¯)}§¢¤~ > أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه

أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه هنا توضع المواضيع الغير مكتملة او المكرره في المنتدى او المنقوله من مواقع اخرى دون تصرف ناقلها او المواضيع المخالفه.

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-12-2011, 05:42 PM

Newport Cigarettes- (7)

A KITE, sick unto death, said to his mother: "O Mother! do notmourn, but at once invoke the gods that my life may be prolonged." She replied, "Alas! my son,ED hardy Clothes, which of the gods do youthink will pity you? Is there one whom you have not outraged byfilching from their very altars a part of the sacrifice offered up to them?' We must make friends in prosperity if we would have their help inadversity. The Lion and the Dolphin A LION roaming by the seashore saw a Dolphin lift up its head outof the waves, and suggested that they contract an alliance,saying that of all the animals they ought to be the best friends,since the one was the king of beasts on the earth, and the otherwas the sovereign ruler of all the inhabitants of the ocean. TheDolphin gladly consented to this request. Not long afterwardsthe Lion had a combat with a wild bull, and called on the Dolphinto help him. The Dolphin, though quite willing to give himassistance,buy caverta, was unable to do so, as he could not by any meansreach the land. The Lion abused him as a traitor. The Dolphinreplied, "Nay, my friend, blame not me, but Nature, which,youth nfl jerseys, whilegiving me the sovereignty of the sea, has quite denied me thepower of living upon the land."

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Newport Cigarettes- (15) uansdmerf أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 04-11-2011 05:37 PM
Cheap Newport Cigarettes- (17) uangdmeqe أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 04-10-2011 05:55 AM
Cheap Newport Cigarettes- (4) uanxdmepi أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 04-09-2011 05:23 PM
Newport Cigarettes- (7) uansdmerf أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 04-09-2011 02:47 PM
Cheap Newport Cigarettes yangruby2123 أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 12-16-2010 06:11 PM

الساعة الآن 01:30 PM.