عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > ~¤¢§{(¯´°•. العيــون الساهره.•°`¯)}§¢¤~ > أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه

أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه هنا توضع المواضيع الغير مكتملة او المكرره في المنتدى او المنقوله من مواقع اخرى دون تصرف ناقلها او المواضيع المخالفه.

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-29-2011, 08:01 AM

Short Prom Dresses7Royal wedding ,1Short Prom Dres

My dress is iconic that impresses most because it's flamboyant and simple all at once, with subtle crystals as a focus on the bodice, then soft draping onto a pick-up skirt in a taffeta material.I'm especially pleased that it has a corset-type bodice which sucks everything in!I will be wearing a tiara and veil at the request of my daughter! My maid of honour will be wearing a full-length strapless dress in pale pink and my daughter will be wearing a dress which is ivory at the top and pink underneath the netting on the skirt.It has delicate butterflies along the strap to tie in with the pink butterfly theme and she will also wear a tiara.My son has an ivory suit with a pink cravat and ivory shoes, which I can't see staying clean for long, as he's only two!The men are just wearing lounge suits in grey to compliment the pink theme as we thought black would be too harsh.I've only just thought about the something old and new rhyme, however I was given a silver sixpence for Christmas which is the end of the rhyme.Apparently you're supposed to put it in your shoe but I'm not sure that will be too comfortable Long Prom Dresses!Cat Houghton, 39, and Steven Leonard, 36, South LanarkshireSteven Leonard Steven Leonard with his Granite Thistle tartan suit, designed by Sally CarltonAs our wedding is a Scottish Celtic affair, this has influenced the choice of clothing and style of accessories greatly.The groomsmen are to be kitted out in formal highland wear and as a kilt salesman One Shoulder Dresses, Steven's knowledge has helped us organise this well.He and his best man will be wearing an unusual tartan called Granite Thistle and the rest of our groomsmen will be wearing Silver Highlander which is a more traditional grey tartan.The colour scheme we have chosen is silver and purple, possibly one of the few royal connections in our wedding, as purple is considered a royal colour.My dress is ivory and full length. Steven wants to know as little as possible about it, although I did accidentally let slip that it has sleeves... oops!I will be wearing a silver tiara and a waist-length ivory veil. I will be carrying the bridal bouquet that my sister-in-law used for her wedding to my younger brother when they married in the same church eight years ago, so I love the connections between the two marriages.My two bridesmaids will be wearing satin silver full-length dresses and we have two flower girls who will be wearing lovely floaty ivory dresses.Our bridesmaids and flower girls will be carrying bouquets I made - ivory and purple roses tied in silver organza with purple ribbons. I am also making up the buttonholes to match with a single purple rose and a couple of tiny thistles together.Emma Stout Formal Dresses, 27, and Kieron Lavers, 29, Isle of WightEmma and Kieron Emma: "My dress is traditional with a twist"Without giving too much away, I would say my dress is traditional with a twist.I have a second dress for the evening. I can't give too much away as I know Kieron will be reading!My bridesmaids are all in black. We have had all the dresses made in raw silk and the girls have all chosen their own top half of the dress with the skirts all being the same.There is also some gorgeous diamante detail. They have beautiful hot pink shoes to brighten it up!The men are also in black with ivory and hot pink accents. They have tails but no top hats. They all look very handsome Black Prom Dresses!I am definitely bothering with the something old A-Line Dresses, something new.My borrowed is my mum's pearl bracelet my dad bought her for their pearl wedding anniversary, my new is my dress, my blue is my garter and I am still waiting for my old.My guests have no special attire requests but I know they will all look gorgeous. They will all make a special effort.David Pritchard, 55, and Elise Kershaw, 42, LancashireDavid and Elise "We will both be wearing something old, something new and something blue"I will be in my morning suite with a nice coloured tie and waistcoat.Elise has a wedding dress without a veil, all matching and co-ordinated as you would expect. Rather formal, but informal.Elise will also be wearing an Alice band-style hairpiece with diamonds and pearls to match her other jewellery.As for the bridesmaid, this will be Elise's daughter Petite Dresses, as my daughter will not be able to make it. It will be a modern but smart dress.With it being rather hot as the wedding is in Malta, the men will not be wearing any head attire, so no top hats.We will both be wearing something old cheap prom dresses 2011, something new and something blue.Our guests are mainly ex-pats Short Prom Dresses, and we are also having a street party, so I imagine that they will be all very smart and very British.And the citadel will be decorated accordingly by the British Residents' Association.We will be getting married at 1100 Gozitan time, which is an hour ahead of the UK.Are you coming from abroad to visit London, England to watch the royal wedding? If you would be willing to be interviewed by the BBC about this prom dresses 2011, please fill in the form below.Topics related articles: http://boesel.net/drupal/node/4#comment-36457 http://www.100wcp.com/viewthread.php?tid=795230&extra= http://www.dz286.com/viewthread.php?tid=782472&extra= http://blog.hi.mop.com/GetEntry.do?i...wner=431480055 http://www.drupallearning.com/node/10#comment-20150

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
pink prom dresses 20119Prom Dress,3cheap prom dres kevin05john أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 1 04-29-2011 02:52 AM
purple prom dresses9Utah's weddi,2purple prom dres kevin05john أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 04-29-2011 02:44 AM
green prom dresses2What Need to ,5purple prom dres kevin05john أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 04-29-2011 02:42 AM
short prom dresses3How to ch,3sweetheart prom dres why00notss أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 04-27-2011 07:03 PM
cheap short prom dresses8 Cut,6cheap long prom dre eachti24 أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 0 04-13-2011 08:09 PM

الساعة الآن 10:19 AM.