عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي

العودة   عيون العرب - ملتقى العالم العربي > ~¤¢§{(¯´°•. العيــون الساهره.•°`¯)}§¢¤~ > أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه

أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه هنا توضع المواضيع الغير مكتملة او المكرره في المنتدى او المنقوله من مواقع اخرى دون تصرف ناقلها او المواضيع المخالفه.

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-12-2007, 11:16 PM

Islam is the religion of the Future

Assalamu 3laikum

I liked this subject about Islam and want ya 2 read it with me

Islam is the religion of the Future

By Magdy Abd Al-Shafy

Islam , the fast growing religion in the world , is undoubtedly the most authenticated religion . It is suitable to every age , place and even to the human nature . Islam is the religion of Science and that is why renowned scientists embrace Islam . Most of the scientific facts that are discovered in this age are found in The Holy Quran and Hadiths , this is to strengthen the belief in God in the hearts of Moslems and to take non-Moslems to the true path of God . One might wonder why the slaves and the poor choose Islam in the time of Prophet Mohummed despite the torture they received at the hands of their master …what is in Islam that attracted them ?!!! what made the early Moslem leave their homes and property and fled to Medina where prophet Mohummed lived ?!!

And now what is in Islam that attracts not only the poor but also the highly qualified scientists ?!! In their comment you can find the truth.....

George Bernard Shaw is reported to have said:

"I have always held the religion of Mohammed in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion which appears to me to possess that assimilating capacity to the changing phases of existence which can make itself appeal to every age. I have studied him - the wonderful man - and in my opinion far from being an Antichrist, he must be called the Savior of Humanity. I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it much needed peace and happiness. I have prophesied about the faith of Mohammed that it would be acceptable to the Europe of tomorrow as it is beginning to be acceptable to the Europe of today."

Islam , no doubt , is the most wide-spread religion in the world , every day several people win Islam . One might ask why Islam ? The answer is that the instructions of Islam are reasonable and compatipable

Here are the opinions of some thinkers about Islam :

"Islam is the fastest-growing religion in America, a guide and pillar of stability for many of our people..." HILLARY RODMAN CLINTON, Los Angeles Times, May 31, 1996, p.3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Already more than a billion-people strong, Islam is the world’s fastest-growing religion. ABCNEWS, Abcnews.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Islam is the fastest-growing religion in the country." NEWSDAY, March 7, 1989, p.

"Islam is the fastest-growing religion in the United States..." NEW YORK TIMES, Feb 21, 1989, p.1

Moslems are the world's fastest-growing group..." USA TODAY, The population referance bureau, Feb. 17, 1989, p.4A

"Muhammed is the most successful of all Prophets and religious personalities. " Encyclopedia Britannica

"There are more Muslims in North America then Jews Now." Dan Rathers, ABCNEWS

"Islam is the fastest growing religion in North America ." TIMES MAGAZINE

"Islam continues to grow in America, and no one can doubt that!" CNN, December 15, 1995

"The religion of Islam is growing faster than any other religion in the world." MIKE WALLACE, 60 MINUTES

"Five to 6 million strong, Muslims in America already outnumber Presbyterians, Episcopalians, and Mormons, and they are more numerous than Quakers, Unitarians, Seventh-day Adventists, Mennonites, Jehovah's Witnesses, and Christian Scientists, combined. Many demographers say Islam has overtaken Judaism as the country's second-most commonly practiced religion; others say it is in the passing lane." JOHAN BLANK, USNEWS (7/20/98)

"In fact, religion experts say Islam is the second-largest religion in the United States... Islam has 5 million to 6 million members, followed by Judaism, with approximately 4.5 million..... And Islam is believed to be fastest-growing religion in the country, with half its expansion coming from new immigrants and the other half from conversions." By ELSA C. ARNETT Knight-Ridder News Service

With All of my Compliments

{...فَأَمَّا الزَّبَدُ فَيَذْهَبُ جُفَاء وَأَمَّا مَا يَنفَعُ النَّاسَ فَيَمْكُثُ فِي الأَرْضِ كَذَلِكَ يَضْرِبُ اللّهُ الأَمْثَالَ}(الرعد : 17)

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
مفاجأة سارةحمل الآن كتاب مهم في تعلم اللغة الإنجليزية ينشر لأول مرة بمنتدى عيون العرب فراس الحلو أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 182 09-25-2007 07:45 PM
السيرة النبوية باللغة الإنجليزية abdelwadoude أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 7 04-28-2007 08:29 PM
صور لتعذيب وقتل اهل العراق.. موضوع يخوف جدا صقروادي الرافدين ختامه مسك 153 03-25-2007 09:07 PM
الآن :: مؤسسة السحاب :: تقدم :: [ An Invitation to Islam / دعوة للإسلام ] mars أرشيف المواضيع الغير مكتمله او المكرره او المنقوله و المخالفه 9 02-27-2007 04:28 AM
أفكار دعويه amr wahba نور الإسلام - 1 11-22-2006 02:59 PM

الساعة الآن 07:17 AM.